LLamasoft and the MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics (MIT CTL) are collaborating to offer a unique executive development experience combining world-leading research, unrivaled expertise, and a unique forum for exchanging knowledge.
Whether attending a single- or multi-day session with senior executives from other companies, or hosting a session tailored specifically for executives from your organization, LLamasoft/MIT Executive workshops provide access to MIT CTL’s pioneering research on decision-making frameworks and data-driven tools that support complex supply chain management challenges, such as:
- Planning amidst uncertainty
- Designing appropriate risk mitigation and resilience strategies for the future
- Making analytics-based decisions throughout the organization
Guided sessions using MIT CTL’s Computational and Visual Education (CAVE) Lab provide immersive, hands-on experiences, where executives work in cross-functional teams using interactive visualization to analyze complex supply chain data to improve decision-making for supply chain and logistics challenges.
- Engage in virtual sessions with other business executives or your executive team to learn new techniques to support the rapid, data-driven decision-making required today
- Take away new insights from MIT CTL pioneering research, integrating artificial intelligence, organizational and cognitive sciences around new supply chain design paradigms, that establish novel, cross-functional supply chain planning frameworks focused on value-creation and agility
- Explore how to engage multiple stakeholders, including C-level executives, in a continuous design process aligned with corporate strategy
Join our executive supply chain decision-making experience, and be a positive change agent for your organization. We are certain that it will provide great value for you, your peers, and your organization.