The options for buying, shipping, receiving and returning retail goods have exploded, driving the need for a reimagined supply chain strategy across retail channels that encompasses the entire buyer experience. Rethinking your overall retail strategy through the eyes of your customers adds complexity to the infrastructure that supports their increasingly high expectations. How do you evaluate all the network and policy changes to your supply chain that may be needed to support an omni-channel strategy – including understanding trade-offs across cost, service and margin?
With the LLamasoft Digital Design and Decision Center you can build digital supply chain models to test alternate omni-channel network configurations and predict resulting performance—before implementing them in the real world. Evaluate changes required across your physical supply chain network, inventory, transportation, and service.
- Optimize inventory based on current service targets, and rebalance inventory throughout the network
- Determine optimal network structure and strategy
- Optimize the product flow for every SKU
- Lower end-to-end distribution costs
- Evaluate various delivery targets and mechanisms, from same-day to next-day, free or premium, click and collect, and third-party delivery options
- Increase customer service