The one thing that is constant about supply chains is that the demands being placed on them are continually changing. A supply chain that is performing efficiently and effectively today may not be tomorrow and planners are engaged in seemingly endless triage or firefighting tasks as their supply chains fail to deliver against their customers’ expectations.
The LLamasoft Digital Design and Decision Center allows you to simulate an unlimited number of what-if scenarios, factoring time and variability into each individual transaction, decision and movement throughout your supply chain to enable you to see how it will perform under different designs. Predictive analytics show you point-in-time metrics such as on-time deliveries, inventory levels, expedited shipments and costs.
Accurately predict the behavior of your supply chain and make change decisions proactively and with precision.
- Assess the impact of increasing customer demands across your supply chain in a time-phased manner
- Determine when to add additional capacity to any supply chain node including supplier volumes, manufacturing locations, distribution centers and transportation modes
- Simulate changes to production strategies to validate the impact of capital expenditure
- Stress test your supply chain to see where unknown capacity constraints surface
- Assess risk for natural disaster contingency planning and formulate alternative operating plans before disasters occur
- Simulate potential post-merger synergies and cost structures as part of merger and acquisition due diligence